Dr. Colin graduated from Rutgers University in Newark, New Jersey in 1990 and came to Marietta, Georgia to attend Life University. His research with cerebral palsy patients was published in Chiropractic Pediatrics and sparked an avid excitement for the potential chiropractic care can offer. He graduated in June of 1994 and began working in Alpharetta.
Dr. Colin’s expertise in managing sports injuries has allowed him to care for many professional athletes. He has volunteered his services to these programs:
- Career Day – Milton, Lassiter & Chattahoochee High Schools
- Health & Wellness Lectures for kindergarten through high school students
- Battered Women’s Shelter of Atlanta
- Aid Atlanta
- Homeless Children’s Shelter in Marietta
- Dream Power Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Program
- Moscow Circus on Ice
- Alpharetta Business Network International
- Chamber of Commerce
- Alpharetta Fire and Police Departments
While proud to associate with these people, his favorite activity is caring for his patients. He is proficient in many adjusting techniques to duplicate the care you are accustomed to. He offers individualized adjustment for patients of all ages – newborn to 93.
We have created an atmosphere of fun, healing, and acceptance. We will treat you like family and help you achieve your most optimal health!